1) In FL studio the plugin gives a wrapper error / loads incorrectly / gives other errors
Please make sure the system files are located in ProgramFiles(x86)/GenesisPro folder. Moving these files will result in plugin working incorrectly.
If the files are not moved by user, then it could mean an incomplete install, caused by the installer. You can try to re-download/reinstall the installer.
2) Will there be a 64-bit version and a Mac version?
The 64-bit Jbridged version is currently a work in progress. We are doing tests to provide the most stable version possible. As soon as we have a stable version ready all our customers will notify by email.
We are looking into a Mac version, but it is too early to comment on that subject. It's a fairly complicated and difficult process to have a stable Mac version. We hope to update everyone as soon as we have news regarding this topic.
3) I have the 64-bit version released on 14th of March. Should I update?
We advise not to update it just yet as the new update only contains 32-bit installer. It is only recommended to update when the the 64-bit Jbridged version is ready.
4) I am using the full version of Jbridge, should I update?
5) I cannot find my serial / I cannot find my download link
You can download the Genesis Pro installer from your order history.
- Click on your account (right upper corner)
- Click on "ORDER HISTORY AND DETAILS"
- Click on "Details" next to your placed order
- Download the Genesis Pro by clicking on the product
(Only visible on desktop computer. Not on mobile devices).
6) I am getting errors when loading the Genesis Pro
Please check out the sticky posts in "Technical Support" section of the forum
Post is closed for comments.